Tip:Once finished, it can be served with cocoa cream and grated nuts.
30 minutes 4 servings
- Add two bananas, eggs, a tablespoon of honey, baking powder, oat flakes, walnuts, and chocolate. Mix and beat until a homogeneous batter is formed.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin.
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the batter.
- Cut the remaining banana into two halves lengthwise. Place them on top of the uncooked batter.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes at 180ºC.
- Three bananas
- Two eggs
- 120 g oat flakes
- 30 g walnuts
- 30 g 85% chocolate
- 10 g baking powder
- Honey or sweetener
- Seeds to taste