Tip:The crepe can also be filled with cottage cheese and strawberries.
35 minutes 2 servings
- Mix the eggs with the oat flour until a homogeneous batter is formed.
- Grease a frying pan with a bit of butter. Pour in a spoonful of the batter with the help of a ladle. Cook until the edges begin to pull away. Turn and cook on the other side. Remove and repeat.
- Add the berries and Greek yoghurt to a bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Chop the nuts and mint into small pieces. Set aside.
- Fill every crepe with the yoghurt and berry mixture, chopped mint, nuts, and honey to taste.
- 400 g Greek yoghurt
- 300 g berries
- 130 g oat flour
- Two eggs
- A handful of nuts
- Fresh mint