Tip:This recipe is perfect for cutting into portions and keeping for several days. It can be served with a salad as a starter or with some of our previous soups. One of the main ingredients is mushrooms.
30 minutes 4 servings
- Cut the onion, mushrooms, and parsley into small pieces.
- Crack and whisk all the eggs in a bowl. Add the chopped parsley and your favourite spices. Whisk again and set aside.
- Spread the chopped onion and mushrooms in an ovenproof dish. Mix all ingredients with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Place the tray in the oven and cook for 10 minutes. Then remove.
- Add the oven-cooked onion and mushrooms to the beaten eggs. Mix.
- Pour the entire mixture into a baking dish. Place the cherry tomatoes on top.
- After preheating the oven, place the baking tray inside it and cook for 10 minutes. Remove and serve.
- Six to eight eggs
- 250 gr of assorted seasonal mushrooms
- 90 – 120 g of your favourite cheese
- Six cherry tomatoes
- One onion
- Your favourite spices
- Olive oil