Tip:This dish is ideal with a bowl of rice or sautéed cauliflower.
60 minutes 4 servings.
- Meatballs: Chop the garlic and parsley. Add them to the minced meat with a spoonful of salt and a spoonful of paprika. Knead and mix until all ingredients are combined. Make small balls (diameter: 2 cm.).
- Add three tablespoons of olive oil to a saucepan and add meatballs to brown them.
- Sauce: Chop the carrot, onion, red pepper, green pepper, and apple. Grate the tomatoes.
- Add three tablespoons of olive oil to a saucepan and add all chopped ingredients. Cook for a few minutes. Add the leek and bay leaves and cook for a few minutes.
- Add one litre of chicken or vegetable bouillon and reduce for a few minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and browned meatballs to the pan. Reduce for 15 minutes.
- 600 – 700 g of minced pork, chicken, or beef.
- Three garlic cloves
- Two tomatoes
- One carrot
- One leek
- One apple
- One litre of chicken or vegetable bouillon
- Bay leaf
- Olive oil