Do you think it is possible to cook all week’s menus in one day?Yes, it is!
With batch cooking, one of the most successful culinary and organizational trends among those who don’t have time during the week, like yourself. It’s all about cooking more and in an orderly fashion to cook less afterward.
Eating healthy without wasting food and saving time and money.
It’s all about planning, shopping for and cooking your entire week’s menus in one single day. (download our PDF weekly meal and shopping list planner here!)
Batch cooking allows you to optimise your time and eat healthily.
Keys to a successful Batch Cooking session
- Choose a day of the week —it can be weekend or any day off you have— to cook.
- Plan your menu. Choose versatile ingredients, such as wholegrain rice or pasta for your base line. Check your pantry to use what you already have! Planning is the key to success!
- Make your shopping list. Keep it simple and nutritionally balanced, look for seasonal products.(winter foods)
- Cook everything in one single day, use all your cookstoves and oven with multiple elaborations. Optimise your time.
- Make sure you have plenty of containers to freeze all your cooked food.
- Organise. Label all your containers with the recipe’s name and the preparation date.
What will you achieve with Batch Cooking?
- Save your precious time: Stop asking yourself: what will I eat today? When will I do my shopping this week? What do I have in the fridge?
- Save money: Don’t be tempted by more expensive and less healthy takeaway food!
- Don’t waste food: Buy only what you need for the week, and use all ingredients.
From now on, your cooking day will be part of your weekly schedule. Your life will be simpler and healthier. And you will reduce the number of calls from the clinic to restaurants with home-delivered food, saving a considerable amount of money that you can use to buy a nice yoga mat or to subscribe to your favorite series platform.
So, investigate a bit more on the theme, put on your favourite music playing while you plan and prepare your weekly menu!!!
Shall we get started?