KONJAC NOODLES WITH PRAWNS
30 minutes 4 servings
- Slice the garlic cloves and cut the onion into small pieces.
- Add three tablespoons of oil to a frying pan and add the onion, sliced garlic, and peeled prawns. Add salt and cook over high heat until golden brown. Set aside.
- Cut the red pepper and green pepper into strips.
- Add the vegetables to a saucepan. Cook until tender.
- Rinse the konjac noodles with cold water and add them to a new saucepan with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the prawns and the previously cooked onion and garlic. Add the fried tomato and cook for a few minutes.
- Mix and stir fry all ingredients together for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve. Add peas to the dish.
- 600 g of konjac noodles
- 500 g of peeled prawns
- 150 g of peas
- 300 ml fried tomato
- One garlic
- One onion
- One green pepper
- One red pepper
- Olive oil